Friday 12 June 2015

Hong Kong 3D Museum (Hong Kong)

I really love the HK 3D Museum!

Address: 96 Granville Rd, Tsim Sha Tsui, Hongkong
Admission Fee: 149HKD (Adults) But during my visit, I had an e-coupon from the HK tourism website and got a 10% discount. So do check out the tourism website prior to your visit! :)

So I went to the museum (actl i went to HK) SOLELY for the One Piece exhibition and it was amazing!!! Although two of the backdrops were closed, there were still many exhibitions to take photos with!








There was also a Fish-Man Island themed mirror maze with its entrance at the figurines store.


























Besides One Piece, there were also exhibitions that were HK-themed. There were also information boards to explain what the pictures are about. :)



There were many more HK-themed backgrounds but well, my focus was obviously not there. Haha.

It felt awkward at first as I was there alone but there was exactly a staff there who offers photo taking services! She is really nice and offered to take photo for me with EVERY piece of exhibition, but I was really shyyyyyy so I only chose some special ones to take with.

Oh yes! Not forgetting the Kachapon machinese at the ticketing counter. They were so cute!!! BUT they can only be purchased with the HK Octopus card! Cash was not accepted :(

No comments:

Post a Comment