Wednesday 6 October 2021

Whisk and Paddle (Bukit Gombak)


Love the ambience of the cafe. The fact that it is situated right at the carpark of Bukit Gombak Nature Park makes it easily accessible to those who drive. It is also near a bus stop which is only 2 minutes walk away.


Duck & Lychee Pizza $17.80
The mango salsa gives the pizza a refreshing taste. This is definitely highly recommended!


Fish & Chips $25.80
This is really the best fish and chips I have had. Really. Much better than the one I had in Frementle, Perth. The snapper used was so fresh and juicy, the batter was thin and the chips were just great!


Lychee Mint Cooler $6.90
The mint taste is too strong for me.


Mocha $5.50
Hard to go wrong with Mocha, but this is still good as I really hate those which I have to add my own sugar.

Love the food and the environment of the cafe in general, will definitely re-visit the place!

No comments:

Post a Comment