Thursday 26 December 2013

Begnas Lake (Nepal)

Begnas Lake is only about a 20-minute ride from Fewa/Phewa Lake. I went to Begnas Lake on a Saturday and there were many locals who were having picnics and parties there. There were also many school children who were having a school trip. Though it was pretty foggy, I have really enjoyed the view of the lake.

The was a small hill with a hill-top guest house, the top of the hill gives you a good view of the lake and the small village.














In my opinion, the highlight of the visit was horse-riding! I really love horses, and at Begnas lake, there are private horse owners who offer a ride on the horse for less than 2 USD. The man first led the horse with me riding it, and then let me ride the horse on my own. Other than horse-riding, you can also engage a boat and row it in the lake.

No comments:

Post a Comment